Creative Card Tutorial - Gnome Snow Globe Card
By Natalie Elphinstone (Uniquely Creative Design Team)
We will show you how to create this Gnome Snow Globe Card in these next images with instructions, just follow along!
1. Cut Gifting paper into long strips wide enough to then be cut by the Rosette Small Die. You’ll need about four 12” strips – each will be cut twice by the Rosette die.
2. Fold the die cut strips accordion style as per the instructions, but instead of bending them around to creating a rosette, we’re just going to keep them straight. Adhere the first strip to the top of a rectangle of cardstock that’s just smaller than the base card.
3. Keep adhering further strips below this, lining them up in neat rows until you’ve covered the whole card.
4. Adhere this panel to the base card and then start embellishing!
You can use lots of layers, for example a Holly Flower over the top of a Lace Flower.
5. And then even though the snow globe Creative Cut had an elf inside it already,
layer another larger elf,
Trim white edge if so wish,
sticking him up with foam tape for more height.
6. Finish the card with some stars in the corner, and some gems in the snowglobe to represent the snowflakes.
We hope you have enjoyed this project,
Many Thanks to Natalie for this awesome Card Design.
Originally published by www.uniquelycreative.com.au